Borla Axle-Back S-type Exhaust for 2010 Mustang GT 4.6L
2010 Ford Mustang GT Axle-Back Exhaust System S-Type Part # 11777
Tips: Single Round Rolled Angle-Cut
We deliver worldwide.
We encourage people to only return unused items.
2010 Ford Mustang GT
Part Number: bor11777
Description: S-Type; Rear Section Exhaust
Material: Stainless Steel
Inlet Size (in.): 2.5
Outlet Size (in.): 2.5
Exit Position: Split Rear
Exhaust Type: Single
Exit Style: Straight
Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
Material: T-304 Stainless Steel
Muffler Type: Turbo
Off Road Use Only :No
Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.500 in.
Prop 65 - Long Label:WARNING: This product in the physical form it is sold does not present a hazard. However; operations including; but not limited to welding; brazing; or thermal cutting can expose you to chemicals including Chromium; Nickel; Cobalt; Arsenic; Cadmium and Lead which are known to the State Of California to cause cancer; birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Prop 65 - Short Label: Proposition 65 Warning
Prop 65 (C, R or CR): CR
Prop 65 Yes/No: Yes
System Type: Axle Back
Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.500 in.
Tail Pipe Material: Stainless Steel
Tip Diameter: 4 in.
Title: Borla - MUSTANG GT 2010 4.6L V8 AT/MT RWD
Tubing Diameter: 2.500 in.
Ttile: Borla S-Type Axle-Back Exhaust System for 2010 Ford Mustang GT 4.6L V8 Automatic; Manual Transmission; Rear Wheel Drive 2-Door Coupe; Convertible.
Title Extended: Borla S-Type Axle-Back Exhaust System for 2010 Ford Mustang GT 4.6L V8 Automatic; Manual Transmission; Rear Wheel Drive 2-Door Coupe; Convertible.
Construction: All Welded
Tip / Outlet Finish: Bright Chrome On T-304 Stainless Steel
Fits these Vehicles:
2010 Ford Mustang GT 4.6L V8 Automatic/ Manual Transmission Rear Wheel Drive 2 Door Coupe/ Convertible.
Since mid-1964, Mustang has always been about muscle, looks, and loads of customization options. BORLA®‘s lineup for the Mustang GT and Shelby GT500 lives up to this legacy, with systems to meet a wide variety of performance goals and budgets.
For soundaholic Mustang GT drivers who won‘t settle for anything less than unbridled performance with a pure, aggressive pony car growl, BORLA® offers a Cat-Back™ (PN140318) and Axle-Back (PN11777) system, each featuring BORLA®‘s S-Type mufflers. Both are also available with BORLA®‘s more sound-absorbing Touring mufflers (PN140319) and (PN11778), for sleeper fans who prefer to be more subtle about their power upgrades.
Responding to the high-output exhaust needs of the supercharged 2010 Shelby GT500, BORLA® engineers developed a specially-tuned Multicore Cat-Back™ system (PN140320) which includes an X-Pipe. BORLA®‘s patented high-velocity Multicore design distributes exhaust gases through multiple straight-through perforated cores. A race-tested innovation, Multicore technology is also utilized in BORLA®‘s elite XR-1® mufflers used by winning teams in NHRA, Baja 1000 and many other racing venues, and has been proven to actually outflow a straight pipe.
System feature high-quality T-304 austenitic stainless steel construction, ultra-smooth mandrel-bent 2.5” tubing, flawless welding from master craftsmen, dual 4” diameter angle-cut rolled edge 12” long bright chrome on T-304 stainless steel tips, and an unrivaled Million Mile Warranty.
From the dimensions and perforation patterns of the inner cores to the amount of composite filament packing, all specifications of BORLA® mufflers are tuned on a vehicle-by-vehicle basis for an optimum blend of performance and sound. Combined with distinctive motorsport styling, easy bolt-on installation and enhanced fuel economy, the world‘s most winning exhaust continues to lead the industry it founded over 40 years ago.
Shipments to the Contiguous 48 US States
Orders $149.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. We have worked with our shipping companies and integrated their shipping prices with our website for customer comfort.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US. We have worked with our shipping companies and integrated their shipping prices with our website for customer comfort.
For a specific delivery ETA based on the exact item(s) you want to purchase, please call us at (248) 832-2444 or message us via Chat before placing an order.
We understand that when you make an order, you want your gear as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door fast. We work closely with our vendors in order to have the product shipped directly to you from their warehouse if that means you will get the product faster.
Items will have an availability status shown once a size/color is selected on the product page; this availability status will also be shown on the shopping cart page and in your order confirmation email. Most products will be marked "In Stock - Ships Within 24 Hours". These products will ship same or next business day. The earlier in the day the order is placed, the better the chance it will ship that day.
While we will do our best to ship from the distribution center closest to you, not all items will always be in stock in every location at all times. In some cases we will split the order and ship each package out to you individually and in other cases we may need to consolidate the items in one location to ship out as one package. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible.
Some items will be marked "Available - expect 3-5 business days lead time prior to shipment". These items cannot ship the same day and require lead time prior to shipment. If you select an expedited shipping method, please note that this will not reduce the lead time before the order is shipped.
Shipping Method Explanation
Business days are Monday-Friday; Holidays, Saturday and Sunday are not included in shipping days. Shipping timelines are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Orders shipping to PO Boxes may require 3-5 business days processing prior to shipment in order to ensure delivery via the US Postal Service. Please contact customer service for the most accurate delivery estimates. Additionally, certain oversize items may be restricted from delivery to a PO Box depending on the policies of the receiving facility.
Alaska / Hawaii / U.S. Territories
Orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories including Puerto Rico, Guam, and U.S. Virgin Islands will ship via the United States Postal Service.
Orders shipping to an International destination will ship via FedEx, DHL or UPS from either our fulfillment center in Philadelphia or Las Vegas. Please allow an additional 1-5 business days to process your order.
Items designated as hazardous (such as paints and chemicals) may only be shipped via ground shipping to the contiguous 48 US states. Hazardous items will be clearly identified during the shopping process.
We are currently only shipping tires to the contiguous US 48 States.
Oversize items are currently only being shipped via Ground to the contiguous 48 US states. Oversize items will be clearly identified during the shopping process. Oversized items include: ramps, fairings, motorcycle stands, fenders, street and dirt bike stands, certain full exhaust systems, street and cruiser handle bars, rims, seats, etc.
Typically packages will be left at your door and do not require a signature. Sometimes we will ship an item vendor direct and those vendors may require a signature on their shipments. If you absolutely need one way or the other, please contact Customer Service before placing your order.
2to4wheels.com does typically take back orders, based on the availability of the item.
If an item arrives visibly damaged, please contact us immediately. Claims are handled through the shipping carrier, but we will assist customers with these claims to the best of our ability.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
1. Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all tags included.
2. Once your return is received and inspected by MotoKarMax (usually within 48-72 hours of receiving), your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original payment method. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
3. For wire transfer payments, all refunds will be issued in the form of a gift card.
4. You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to us.
5. Please do not abuse this policy by ordering multiple (more than 2) of the same or similar item with the intention of returning the majority of your order. Please contact us if you are unsure of sizing or application for any items prior to placing your order and we will be happy to help you narrow it down!
6. See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. Items should not be shipped back to the manufacturer; all returns need an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number and will need to be returned to us.
Return Shipping Options
1. For customers in the contiguous 48 U.S. States, 2to4wheels provides the option of printing out a pre-paid UPS/ Fedex shipping label for a fee (calculated later). This fee will be deducted from your total refund amount.
2. For customers in any location, you have the option of using the carrier of your choice to return your order to us. We recommend shipping with a method which includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment.
3. All shipments must be made prepaid; packages shipped COD will be rejected. Any Refused, Undelivered, or Abandoned package will be subject to a $10 Service Fee.
1. Need to make an exchange? After you process your return, simply place a new order for the exchange merchandise. That means you'll claim the inventory and get your new gear fast!
2. You are still responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
1. If you change your mind, act quickly and let us know!
Used or Damaged Merchandise
1. Any merchandise which has been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned. We encourage you to walk on your carpet in your boots and to try your motorcycle helmet on indoors before heading out on the bike.
2. Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
3. Craigslist, eBay, Facebook Marketplace and other online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned back to us.
Apparel and Helmets
1. Apparel items must be packed in their original garment bag (or equivalent plastic bag protection) and include all original tags. The plastic bag protects the item from the cardboard. Items packaged without this protection most likely will arrive scuffed and will be returned to the customer.
2. Helmets must be shipped back as they were received in their original helmet bag, box and include all original paperwork and accessories.
3. Un-used items that are returned with missing or damaged packaging, tags, components, or hangers may be returned to the customer or subject to an additional processing fee of up to 25-50% of the merchandise cost based on the availability of those missing or damaged components.
Electronics, Hard Parts, Tools, Tires
1. Any electronic which has been removed from packaging or manufacturer seal broken is non-returnable.
2. Any part which has been installed or shows signs of attempting to be installed on a vehicle is non-returnable.
3. Any Tool or Chemical that has been opened or seal broken is non-returnable.
4. Open box items for which the packaging has been destroyed are not returnable.
1. International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
2. Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to us upon delivery will be rejected.
1. Each manufacturer has its own warranty policy. MotoKarMax will assist customers with their warranty; however MotoKarMax does not provide any direct warranty on any item sold.
1. Most manufacturers offer an additional warranty period which covers against merchandise defects. To determine warranty requirements for a specific item, please contact the manufacturer or contact us for assistance.
2. Please note warranty processing may take 4-8 weeks and will be subject to the individual manufacturer's policies and discretion. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
1. Please let us know ASAP if any items on your order arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged item claims are handled through the shipping carrier. We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
You can request a return authorization number (RMA#) online at www.2to4wheels.com or you may also initiate a return by calling us.
Step 1: Click "Login / Register" or "My Account" (if you are already logged in) at the top of the web page. Once you are within the "My Account" area of the website, click on "Order History" on the left-hand side of the page and find the order in question and click "View".
Step 2: Select the item(s) you would like to return from your order and be sure to choose the reason for returning each item.
Step 3: Select your return shipping method and follow instructions.
Step 4: Please print your Return Authorization form and include it with each shipment back to us. You have 7 days from the day the RMA is issued to return your merchandise so please be sure to print and ship at your earliest convenience. Please do not tape anything to the original product packaging! We need to get all products (and their packaging!) back in new condition. Place all merchandise in a shipping box; you may use the original shipping container. However, please DO NOT use the manufacturer's product box as the shipping container. It will arrive damaged and the package will be rejected by our returns department. Returns should be shipped to the following address unless otherwise noted on your return authorization instructions:
Attn: Returns (RMA# XXXX)
41000 Woodward Ave
Suite 350 East
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
Please retain your return tracking information. We are not responsible for packages lost during return shipment. You will receive a confirmation email from us when your return is processed which will include the full details of refund credited.
Borla Universal S-type 2.5in Inlet/Outlet Muffler
Borla Axle-Back Exhaust System S-Type for 2015-2021 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
Borla Axle-Back Exhaust System ATAK for2015-2021 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
Borla Cat-Back Exhaust System Touring For 2015-2017 Ford Mustang GT
Borla Cat-Back Exhaust System S-Type For Ford Mustang GT 2005-2009
Borla ATAK Catback Exhaust Black Chrome Tips w/ Valves for 2018 Ford Mustang GT 5.0L
Borla ATAK Catback Exhaust system for 2010 Mustang GT 4.6L V8
Borla Cat-Back Exhaust System S-Type For Ford Mustang GT 2011-2012
Borla Cat-Back Exhaust System For Ford Mustang GT 1994-1995