Sprint Filter Performance Air Filter for 2004-08 Audi A4 / S4 / RS4
Sprint Filter Performance Air Filter for 2004-08 Audi A4 / S4 and RS4 and SEAT Exeo
Explore how the most prestigious cars, the Audi A4, S4, RS4, can benefit from Sprint Filter air filters!
Sprint Filter air filters are a specialized, cutting-edge upgrade that can greatly enhance the performance of the most prestigious cars on the market: the Audi A4, S4, RS4. Learn how these filters can reduce resistance and improve acceleration, as well as explore all of their benefits.
We deliver worldwide.
We encourage people to only return unused items.
A Closer Look at Two Performance Boasting Cars: Audi A4, S4 and RS4 With Sprint Filters
Explore how the most prestigious cars, the Audi A4, S4, RS4, can benefit from Sprint Filter air filters!
Sprint Filter air filters are a specialized, cutting-edge upgrade that can greatly enhance the performance of two of the most prestigious cars on the market: the Audi A4, S4, RS4. Learn how these filters can reduce resistance and improve acceleration, as well as explore all of their benefits.
Introduction to Audi A4, S4, RS4.
The Audi A4, S4, RS4 are stunningly powerful automobiles that boast superior performance. Exquisitely engineered, both cars are perfect for car aficionados who crave luxury and speed. With a Sprint Filter air filter upgrade, these two vehicles can reach new levels of power and acceleration.
Advantages of Sprint Filter Air Filters for Aesthetic Enhancement.
Installing Sprint Filter air filters on either the Audi A4, S4, RS4 can enhance their aesthetic beauty. Not only does the polyester filter element of the filter keep contaminants from penetrating its structure, but it also prevents wear and tear to engine parts, contributing to the longevity of your vehicle. Additionally, installing a Sprint Filter will elevate the appearance of your automotive pride and joy with its unique look that blends both form and function.
Comprehensive Performance Boost with Sprint Filter Air Filters.
With Sprint Filter air filters, the Audi A4, S4, RS4 can experience greater dry flow rate than any other paper filter. Additionally, superior technology provides an even higher filtration surface area which contributes to better engine performance as well as low-noise sound engineering through its acoustic properties. With their ambitious levels of design, Audi A4, S4, RS4 will take pride in extra style points with a custom-made Sprint Air Filter that adds a high-end touch with maximum performance.
Unique Features in Both Cars Receive Maximum Benefit From Sprint Filter Air Filters
With Sprint Filter air filters, the Audi A4, S4, RS4 can both take advantage of a superior dry flow rate and filtration. This unique feature is key for luxury cars needing their engines to work at maximum capacity for performance, speed, and power. With the innovative engineering and design that goes into both luxury cars, high levels of performance go hand in hand with high-end style. Installing a Sprint Air Filter not only adds an extra touch of prestige but ensures maximum engine performance as well.
Conclusion – Earn More Performance while Showcasing the Artist Design of the Car
Sprint Filter’s air filters provide an optimal level of power, performance, and style perfect for the Audi A4, S4, RS4. The refreshed look, high-end performance, and attention to detail are sure to turn heads wherever you go. High-performance driving experiences can be quickly and easily brought to life with Sprint Filters without compromising on vehicle aesthetics or design features normally found in luxury boasting cars such as the Audi A4, S4, RS4.
- Reinforced polyurethane frame to aid installation
- Single layer water-resistant polyester
- Perfect for dual sport motorcycles and Sport cars
- Suitable for use in demanding conditions with the presence of mud
- Innovative polyester material allows for consistent airflow
- Steel wire mesh with epoxy varnish finish
- Patented PTFE (Teflon™) treatment creates a water-resistant barrier
- Optimized filter surface area provides more airflow, more power and more filtration
- Increased air permeability and filtration efficiency when compared to cotton air filters
- Airflow: 4,500 l/m2/sec. / Filtration: 37μm
- Can be cleaned using only compressed air
- Dry filter, no oil treatments required
- Direct OEM replacement
- 1 year warranty
Part Numbers : P274S
|O.E VAG 06C133843|
|Ufi Filters 3016200|
|Febi Bilstein 23334|
Complete Measure : 268x212 mm
Measure A : 268
Measure B : 212
Sprint Air Filter P08 F1 85: Everything You Need to Know
Get the most out of your Sprint air filter with this comprehensive guide! Learn all you need to know about the Sprint P08 F1 85, from installation and maintenance to performance benefits.
The Sprint P08 F1 85 air filter is designed to increase the lifespan and performance of your vehicle engine, along with improving your gas mileage and reducing engine wear. In this guide, we'll explain how to install and maintain the P08 F1 85 air filter for maximum results.
What Is the Sprint P08 F1 85 Air Filter?
The Sprint P08 F1 85 air filter is designed for cars and light trucks. It features a dual-chemistry filtration medium that traps small particles, including dust, pollen, soot, and other contaminants from entering the engine. By preventing harmful particles from entering your vehicle's engine, this filter can help protect against unnecessary wear on your car or truck and increase gas mileage.
Why Should You Use It?
The Sprint P08 F1 85 air filter helps maintain the efficiency of your vehicle’s engine. It helps to reduce wear and tear on your car or truck by preventing small particles such as dust, pollen, and soot from entering the engine. Additionally, using a filter like the Sprint P08 F1 85 can help increase gas mileage, as a clean engine is more efficient than one that is dirty.
How Do You Install Your Sprint Air Filter?
Installing the Sprint P08 F1 85 air filter is simple and straightforward. First, locate the air intake of your vehicle’s engine. After you have found the correct intake, disconnect the hose from it and remove the old air filter from its housing. Once this has been done, slide the new Sprint P08 F1 85 filter into place in the housing, making sure that it fits securely. Finally, reconnect the hose to complete installation.
What Are the Maintenance Steps for Your Sprint P08 F1 85 Filter?
To ensure that your Sprint P08 F1 85 is performing optimally, it should be checked and serviced at least once a year. During maintenance steps, the filter may need to be thoroughly inspected for any signs of wear and tear. Additionally, cleaning or replacing the filter may be necessary depending on the amount of debris or buildup found within its pleated fabric media.
How Does a Sprint Air Filter Enhance Performance?
A Sprint air filter has the potential to dramatically improve your vehicle's performance. The filter helps to ensure the engine receives sufficient, uninterrupted airflow for improved fuel efficiency and power output. Additionally, a clean air filter will reduce emissions, protecting both the environment and your car. With regular maintenance of your Sprint P08 F1 85, you can ensure that your vehicle is running at its best.
ABOUT SPRINT FILTER
This is baseline performance air filter, the Sprint Filter P08, is excellent for street legal use or a fun track day with a modified motorbike.
Sprint Filter's P08 polyester tissue, the "standard" tissue included in Sprint Filter replacement air filters, had the greatest airflow of any leading brand air filter, including leading brand "racing" filters, according to independent testing conducted by University of Wales Trinity St David. Sprint Filter P08 has a unique polyester filtering medium with a wire diameter of under 70 microns. Its unique weave design can filter particles as fine as 80 microns while having the maximum permeability of any air filter brand on the market (our P08F1-85 excluded). The P08 air filter's enhanced airflow will help you get the most out of your motorbike.
Sprint Filter was founded in 1952 and has been producing high-performance air filters and intake systems ever since. They collaborate with the greatest fuel system manufacturers and elite teams. Sprint Filter products have been developed since the early 1950s as a result of research and development into innovative filter fabrics and suction mechanisms.
The universal intakes, which are already the standard in motorsport and have been given the manufacturers' approval to compete in the TCR World Championship and the associated TCR national championships, have also been adopted along with the available filter models (P08, P037, P08F1-85).
A successful technology is polyester air filters.
On the one hand, the air filters must guarantee proper airflow, but on the other, they must offer filtering to stop important particles from entering the cylinders. The air filter will perform better when it optimizes these two functions because they are mutually exclusive. Standard cars often have paper filters, however sports cars typically use cotton filters that have been soaked in oil. With the deployment of polyester filter cloth, Sprint Filter advances and renders all prior systems useless.
The folding during construction, the pressure differential caused during operation, or even maintenance have no effect on the polyester fabric's exceptional permeability and solidity. Contrarily, the cotton filter has a weft that is dependent on the overlap and number of layers employed, and it also has a tendency to deform during the phases mentioned above. As a result, it will be placed in certain regions with high filtration values and other parts with mediocre values.
over time, constant filtering and air passage value.
1) 93.13% of the 100 particles are retained by Sprint Filter polyester filters in terms of efficiency. (P08)
2) 37 of the particles, or 91.8%. (P037)
3.9522 percent of the 100 particles. (P08f1-85)
compared to 76.42% for the four-layer cotton filter.
To prevent unintended separations between different materials, the support is constructed from a single material.
The P08, P037, and P08F1-85 air filters, which once more distinguish themselves from the competition through the application of cutting-edge technology, go a step forward thanks to this solution. In reality, Sprint Filter is the first business in the world on this market to employ steel mesh with epoxy paint to support the filter membrane after using a polyester filter element. There are various benefits, including the ability to weave a net with larger meshes (the free surface actually increases from 66% to 80%) and to make a filter with greater structural qualities thanks to the wire's strength. The use of steel as opposed to the light alloy results in no weight increase since, in addition to having a wider weave, the wire's diameter is smaller, which more than makes up for the greater specific weight. Last but not least, the aesthetics of the filters have also been improved. The filtering map (orange for P08, white for P037, and black for P08F185) has less polyurethane wire and is much more clearly defined.
Sprint Filter, the oldest firm in the world in the automobile performance filtering industry, is able to serve every need, from the straightforward replacement sports filter to the original one, thanks to the experience accumulated in more than 65 years of operation.
Shipments to the Contiguous 48 US States
Orders $149.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. We have worked with our shipping companies and integrated their shipping prices with our website for customer comfort.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US. We have worked with our shipping companies and integrated their shipping prices with our website for customer comfort.
For a specific delivery ETA based on the exact item(s) you want to purchase, please call us at (248) 832-2444 or message us via Chat before placing an order.
We understand that when you make an order, you want your gear as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door fast. We work closely with our vendors in order to have the product shipped directly to you from their warehouse if that means you will get the product faster.
Items will have an availability status shown once a size/color is selected on the product page; this availability status will also be shown on the shopping cart page and in your order confirmation email. Most products will be marked "In Stock - Ships Within 24 Hours". These products will ship same or next business day. The earlier in the day the order is placed, the better the chance it will ship that day.
While we will do our best to ship from the distribution center closest to you, not all items will always be in stock in every location at all times. In some cases we will split the order and ship each package out to you individually and in other cases we may need to consolidate the items in one location to ship out as one package. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible.
Some items will be marked "Available - expect 3-5 business days lead time prior to shipment". These items cannot ship the same day and require lead time prior to shipment. If you select an expedited shipping method, please note that this will not reduce the lead time before the order is shipped.
Shipping Method Explanation
Business days are Monday-Friday; Holidays, Saturday and Sunday are not included in shipping days. Shipping timelines are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Orders shipping to PO Boxes may require 3-5 business days processing prior to shipment in order to ensure delivery via the US Postal Service. Please contact customer service for the most accurate delivery estimates. Additionally, certain oversize items may be restricted from delivery to a PO Box depending on the policies of the receiving facility.
Alaska / Hawaii / U.S. Territories
Orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories including Puerto Rico, Guam, and U.S. Virgin Islands will ship via the United States Postal Service.
Orders shipping to an International destination will ship via FedEx, DHL or UPS from either our fulfillment center in Philadelphia or Las Vegas. Please allow an additional 1-5 business days to process your order.
Items designated as hazardous (such as paints and chemicals) may only be shipped via ground shipping to the contiguous 48 US states. Hazardous items will be clearly identified during the shopping process.
We are currently only shipping tires to the contiguous US 48 States.
Oversize items are currently only being shipped via Ground to the contiguous 48 US states. Oversize items will be clearly identified during the shopping process. Oversized items include: ramps, fairings, motorcycle stands, fenders, street and dirt bike stands, certain full exhaust systems, street and cruiser handle bars, rims, seats, etc.
Typically packages will be left at your door and do not require a signature. Sometimes we will ship an item vendor direct and those vendors may require a signature on their shipments. If you absolutely need one way or the other, please contact Customer Service before placing your order.
2to4wheels.com does typically take back orders, based on the availability of the item.
If an item arrives visibly damaged, please contact us immediately. Claims are handled through the shipping carrier, but we will assist customers with these claims to the best of our ability.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
1. Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all tags included.
2. Once your return is received and inspected by MotoKarMax (usually within 48-72 hours of receiving), your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original payment method. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
3. For wire transfer payments, all refunds will be issued in the form of a gift card.
4. You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to us.
5. Please do not abuse this policy by ordering multiple (more than 2) of the same or similar item with the intention of returning the majority of your order. Please contact us if you are unsure of sizing or application for any items prior to placing your order and we will be happy to help you narrow it down!
6. See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. Items should not be shipped back to the manufacturer; all returns need an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number and will need to be returned to us.
Return Shipping Options
1. For customers in the contiguous 48 U.S. States, 2to4wheels provides the option of printing out a pre-paid UPS/ Fedex shipping label for a fee (calculated later). This fee will be deducted from your total refund amount.
2. For customers in any location, you have the option of using the carrier of your choice to return your order to us. We recommend shipping with a method which includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment.
3. All shipments must be made prepaid; packages shipped COD will be rejected. Any Refused, Undelivered, or Abandoned package will be subject to a $10 Service Fee.
1. Need to make an exchange? After you process your return, simply place a new order for the exchange merchandise. That means you'll claim the inventory and get your new gear fast!
2. You are still responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
1. If you change your mind, act quickly and let us know!
Used or Damaged Merchandise
1. Any merchandise which has been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned. We encourage you to walk on your carpet in your boots and to try your motorcycle helmet on indoors before heading out on the bike.
2. Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
3. Craigslist, eBay, Facebook Marketplace and other online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned back to us.
Apparel and Helmets
1. Apparel items must be packed in their original garment bag (or equivalent plastic bag protection) and include all original tags. The plastic bag protects the item from the cardboard. Items packaged without this protection most likely will arrive scuffed and will be returned to the customer.
2. Helmets must be shipped back as they were received in their original helmet bag, box and include all original paperwork and accessories.
3. Un-used items that are returned with missing or damaged packaging, tags, components, or hangers may be returned to the customer or subject to an additional processing fee of up to 25-50% of the merchandise cost based on the availability of those missing or damaged components.
Electronics, Hard Parts, Tools, Tires
1. Any electronic which has been removed from packaging or manufacturer seal broken is non-returnable.
2. Any part which has been installed or shows signs of attempting to be installed on a vehicle is non-returnable.
3. Any Tool or Chemical that has been opened or seal broken is non-returnable.
4. Open box items for which the packaging has been destroyed are not returnable.
1. International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
2. Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to us upon delivery will be rejected.
1. Each manufacturer has its own warranty policy. MotoKarMax will assist customers with their warranty; however MotoKarMax does not provide any direct warranty on any item sold.
1. Most manufacturers offer an additional warranty period which covers against merchandise defects. To determine warranty requirements for a specific item, please contact the manufacturer or contact us for assistance.
2. Please note warranty processing may take 4-8 weeks and will be subject to the individual manufacturer's policies and discretion. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
1. Please let us know ASAP if any items on your order arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged item claims are handled through the shipping carrier. We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
You can request a return authorization number (RMA#) online at www.2to4wheels.com or you may also initiate a return by calling us.
Step 1: Click "Login / Register" or "My Account" (if you are already logged in) at the top of the web page. Once you are within the "My Account" area of the website, click on "Order History" on the left-hand side of the page and find the order in question and click "View".
Step 2: Select the item(s) you would like to return from your order and be sure to choose the reason for returning each item.
Step 3: Select your return shipping method and follow instructions.
Step 4: Please print your Return Authorization form and include it with each shipment back to us. You have 7 days from the day the RMA is issued to return your merchandise so please be sure to print and ship at your earliest convenience. Please do not tape anything to the original product packaging! We need to get all products (and their packaging!) back in new condition. Place all merchandise in a shipping box; you may use the original shipping container. However, please DO NOT use the manufacturer's product box as the shipping container. It will arrive damaged and the package will be rejected by our returns department. Returns should be shipped to the following address unless otherwise noted on your return authorization instructions:
Attn: Returns (RMA# XXXX)
41000 Woodward Ave
Suite 350 East
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
Please retain your return tracking information. We are not responsible for packages lost during return shipment. You will receive a confirmation email from us when your return is processed which will include the full details of refund credited.