Total partiel: $0.00
CTEK Battery Charger - Multi US 7002
MULTI US 7002
The CTEK Charger, MULTI US 7002 is the ideal battery charger for your caravan, car and boat.
We deliver worldwide.
We encourage people to only return unused items.
The CTEK Charger, MULTI US 7002 is the ideal battery charger for your caravan, car and boat. The battery charger is well suited for all-year use. Thanks to its SUPPLY mode the battery charger provides power even without a battery. The SUPPLY mode is indispensable when changing the battery as you avoid losing complicated program settings. Perfect for vintage car, boats with one battery, boats with start & service battery, boats with start & service bank, scooter, motorcycle, Quad/ATV, lawnmower, caravan, and tractor. Includes two interchangeable connection leads, one with clamps, and one with eyelet terminals.
THE MOST UNIVERSAL, UNIQUE, AND TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED SMARTER CHARGER
The MULTI US 7002 (Part No. 56-353) is the ideal battery charger for your camper, car, and boat. The battery charger is well suited for all-year use. Thanks to its SUPPLY mode the battery charger provides power even without a battery. The SUPPLY mode is indispensable when changing the battery as you avoid losing complicated program settings.
Perfect for vintage cars, boats with one battery, boats with start & service batteries, boats with start & service banks, scooters, motorcycles, Quads/ATVs, lawnmowers, RVs, and tractors (min 14Ah battery).
Includes two interchangeable connection leads, one with clamps and one with eyelet terminals.
The Universal Charger
A NEW GENERATION of CTEK universal charger, the MULTI US 7002 has a unique 8-step charging curve. This newly refined technology developed by CTEK ensures that the vehicle's battery gets the best possible care. It even analyzes if the battery can hold the charge given. If it cannot, the battery is faulty and needs to be replaced. The CTEK chargers are developed for safety: personal, vehicle, and battery.
Fully automatic - for charging and maintenance
There is no need for any specific knowledge of batteries or their charging methods; the MULTI US 7002 will take care of that. Once you switch to the preferred mode, the charger takes its own readings and then begins to charge the battery in 8 steps, including pulse maintenance for best performance and service life (arguably the most caring mode for a battery connected for a long time - a CTEK patented system). It is also perfectly suited for Optima Yellow Top batteries. The MULTI US 7002 can also be connected for months, which is ideal for seasonal vehicles.
Patented desulphation function
Unused batteries lose their power and their life is shortened through sulphation. It is also more difficult to charge sulfated batteries. The MULTI US 7002 has a patented method for reconditioning sulfated batteries. The charger analyzes the state of the battery and, if possible, recovers the battery and its power.
Made for all weather conditions and situations
The MULTI US 7002 is prepared to charge and maintain, no matter the weather, temperature or situation. The MULTI US 7002 is extremely robust and water and dust resistant (IP65 classification). The MULTI US 7002 is certified for use between -4°F and +122°F. In order to make things easier and more convenient, the Comfort Connect (eyelet terminals) can be permanently connected to the vehicle's battery.
Compatible with other electronic equipment
Most vehicles today are equipped with sensitive electronic systems. Unlike less-sophisticated chargers, there is no need to disconnect the battery; the MULTI US 7002 is specially designed to not damage electronic systems.
Designed for safety
All CTEK models are designed to consider the safety of the user. They are spark-free, making the connection much easier and safer considering the gases batteries normally produce. The MULTI US 7002 is also protected from reverse-polarity connections and is short-circuit proof. A red light on the charger will simply indicate that the charging cannot begin until the user has connected the charger correctly.
Unique Supply and Recond mode
The Supply mode serves as a power supply unit that can run 12V equipment up to 7A. When changing a battery, important settings will therefore not be lost. The unique Recond mode restores the power capacity in a stratified battery, prolonging its life. The stratifying process starts after just a few deep discharges of the battery.
|Input voltage AC||85-125VAC, 50-60Hz|
|Output voltage||Nominal: 12V|
|Minimum battery voltage required:||2.0V|
|Charging voltage||14.4V / 14.7V|
|Charging current||7A max|
|Back current drain*||<1Ah per month|
|Ambient temperature||-4°F to +122°F, output power is reduced automatically at higher temperatures|
|Type of charger||8 step, fully automatic switch mode with pulse maintenance|
|Type of batteries||12V lead-acid batteries (Wet, MF, AGM, GEL and Ca)|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||8½ x 3½ x 1 inches|
|Insulation||IP65 (splash and dustproof)|
*) Back current drain is what drains the battery if the charger is connected without the power cord connected.
**) Ripple describes the quality of the current and voltage. A high current ripple heats the battery and shortens its life. A linear charger has a current ripple of 70-400% which is much larger than the maximum 5% for a modern sealed battery. High voltage ripple could harm other equipment that is connected to the battery. MULTI US 7002 delivers voltage and current with very low ripple. The battery has a long service life and there is no risk of damage to other electronic devices connected to the battery.
* The Universal Charger
* Fully automatic - for charging and maintenance
* Patented desulphation function
* Made for all weather conditions and situations
* Compatible with other electronic equipment
* Designed for safety
* Unique Supply and Recond mode
* 8 Step Charging Process
Shipments to the Contiguous 48 US States
Orders $149.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. We have worked with our shipping companies and integrated their shipping prices with our website for customer comfort.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US. We have worked with our shipping companies and integrated their shipping prices with our website for customer comfort.
For a specific delivery ETA based on the exact item(s) you want to purchase, please call us at (248) 832-2444 or message us via Chat before placing an order.
We understand that when you make an order, you want your gear as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door fast. We work closely with our vendors in order to have the product shipped directly to you from their warehouse if that means you will get the product faster.
Items will have an availability status shown once a size/color is selected on the product page; this availability status will also be shown on the shopping cart page and in your order confirmation email. Most products will be marked "In Stock - Ships Within 24 Hours". These products will ship same or next business day. The earlier in the day the order is placed, the better the chance it will ship that day.
While we will do our best to ship from the distribution center closest to you, not all items will always be in stock in every location at all times. In some cases we will split the order and ship each package out to you individually and in other cases we may need to consolidate the items in one location to ship out as one package. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible.
Some items will be marked "Available - expect 3-5 business days lead time prior to shipment". These items cannot ship the same day and require lead time prior to shipment. If you select an expedited shipping method, please note that this will not reduce the lead time before the order is shipped.
Shipping Method Explanation
Business days are Monday-Friday; Holidays, Saturday and Sunday are not included in shipping days. Shipping timelines are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Orders shipping to PO Boxes may require 3-5 business days processing prior to shipment in order to ensure delivery via the US Postal Service. Please contact customer service for the most accurate delivery estimates. Additionally, certain oversize items may be restricted from delivery to a PO Box depending on the policies of the receiving facility.
Alaska / Hawaii / U.S. Territories
Orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories including Puerto Rico, Guam, and U.S. Virgin Islands will ship via the United States Postal Service.
Orders shipping to an International destination will ship via FedEx, DHL or UPS from either our fulfillment center in Philadelphia or Las Vegas. Please allow an additional 1-5 business days to process your order.
Items designated as hazardous (such as paints and chemicals) may only be shipped via ground shipping to the contiguous 48 US states. Hazardous items will be clearly identified during the shopping process.
We are currently only shipping tires to the contiguous US 48 States.
Oversize items are currently only being shipped via Ground to the contiguous 48 US states. Oversize items will be clearly identified during the shopping process. Oversized items include: ramps, fairings, motorcycle stands, fenders, street and dirt bike stands, certain full exhaust systems, street and cruiser handle bars, rims, seats, etc.
Typically packages will be left at your door and do not require a signature. Sometimes we will ship an item vendor direct and those vendors may require a signature on their shipments. If you absolutely need one way or the other, please contact Customer Service before placing your order.
2to4wheels.com does typically take back orders, based on the availability of the item.
If an item arrives visibly damaged, please contact us immediately. Claims are handled through the shipping carrier, but we will assist customers with these claims to the best of our ability.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
1. Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all tags included.
2. Once your return is received and inspected by MotoKarMax (usually within 48-72 hours of receiving), your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original payment method. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
3. For wire transfer payments, all refunds will be issued in the form of a gift card.
4. You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to us.
5. Please do not abuse this policy by ordering multiple (more than 2) of the same or similar item with the intention of returning the majority of your order. Please contact us if you are unsure of sizing or application for any items prior to placing your order and we will be happy to help you narrow it down!
6. See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. Items should not be shipped back to the manufacturer; all returns need an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number and will need to be returned to us.
Return Shipping Options
1. For customers in the contiguous 48 U.S. States, 2to4wheels provides the option of printing out a pre-paid UPS/ Fedex shipping label for a fee (calculated later). This fee will be deducted from your total refund amount.
2. For customers in any location, you have the option of using the carrier of your choice to return your order to us. We recommend shipping with a method which includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment.
3. All shipments must be made prepaid; packages shipped COD will be rejected. Any Refused, Undelivered, or Abandoned package will be subject to a $10 Service Fee.
1. Need to make an exchange? After you process your return, simply place a new order for the exchange merchandise. That means you'll claim the inventory and get your new gear fast!
2. You are still responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
1. If you change your mind, act quickly and let us know!
Used or Damaged Merchandise
1. Any merchandise which has been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned. We encourage you to walk on your carpet in your boots and to try your motorcycle helmet on indoors before heading out on the bike.
2. Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
3. Craigslist, eBay, Facebook Marketplace and other online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned back to us.
Apparel and Helmets
1. Apparel items must be packed in their original garment bag (or equivalent plastic bag protection) and include all original tags. The plastic bag protects the item from the cardboard. Items packaged without this protection most likely will arrive scuffed and will be returned to the customer.
2. Helmets must be shipped back as they were received in their original helmet bag, box and include all original paperwork and accessories.
3. Un-used items that are returned with missing or damaged packaging, tags, components, or hangers may be returned to the customer or subject to an additional processing fee of up to 25-50% of the merchandise cost based on the availability of those missing or damaged components.
Electronics, Hard Parts, Tools, Tires
1. Any electronic which has been removed from packaging or manufacturer seal broken is non-returnable.
2. Any part which has been installed or shows signs of attempting to be installed on a vehicle is non-returnable.
3. Any Tool or Chemical that has been opened or seal broken is non-returnable.
4. Open box items for which the packaging has been destroyed are not returnable.
1. International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
2. Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to us upon delivery will be rejected.
1. Each manufacturer has its own warranty policy. MotoKarMax will assist customers with their warranty; however MotoKarMax does not provide any direct warranty on any item sold.
1. Most manufacturers offer an additional warranty period which covers against merchandise defects. To determine warranty requirements for a specific item, please contact the manufacturer or contact us for assistance.
2. Please note warranty processing may take 4-8 weeks and will be subject to the individual manufacturer's policies and discretion. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
1. Please let us know ASAP if any items on your order arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged item claims are handled through the shipping carrier. We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
You can request a return authorization number (RMA#) online at www.2to4wheels.com or you may also initiate a return by calling us.
Step 1: Click "Login / Register" or "My Account" (if you are already logged in) at the top of the web page. Once you are within the "My Account" area of the website, click on "Order History" on the left-hand side of the page and find the order in question and click "View".
Step 2: Select the item(s) you would like to return from your order and be sure to choose the reason for returning each item.
Step 3: Select your return shipping method and follow instructions.
Step 4: Please print your Return Authorization form and include it with each shipment back to us. You have 7 days from the day the RMA is issued to return your merchandise so please be sure to print and ship at your earliest convenience. Please do not tape anything to the original product packaging! We need to get all products (and their packaging!) back in new condition. Place all merchandise in a shipping box; you may use the original shipping container. However, please DO NOT use the manufacturer's product box as the shipping container. It will arrive damaged and the package will be rejected by our returns department. Returns should be shipped to the following address unless otherwise noted on your return authorization instructions:
Attn: Returns (RMA# XXXX)
41000 Woodward Ave
Suite 350 East
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
Please retain your return tracking information. We are not responsible for packages lost during return shipment. You will receive a confirmation email from us when your return is processed which will include the full details of refund credited.
452 – Reward points
477 – Reward points
75 – Reward points
468 – Reward points
13 – Reward points
374 – Reward points
390 – Reward points
37 – Reward points
37 – Reward points
87 – Reward points
37 – Reward points
67 – Reward points
111 – Reward points
121 – Reward points
124 – Reward points
114 – Reward points
10 – Reward points
12 – Reward points
11 – Reward points
7 – Reward points
10 – Reward points
62 – Reward points
10 – Reward points
6 – Reward points
14 – Reward points
13 – Reward points
20 – Reward points
20 – Reward points
10 – Reward points
15 – Reward points