Total partiel: $0.00
Red Line 75W140 GL-5 Gear Oil
75W140 GL-5 GEAR OIL
- Popular for cars and light trucks like Ford Mustang and F-150, Toyota Tundra and Sequoia, Jeep Cherokee and Dodge Ram
- Contains additional friction modifiers for suitability with clutch-type limited slip differentials - for most LSDs, no additional friction modifiers are required
- This product is not designed for use in most manual transmissions or transaxles, since the extreme slipperiness may cause synchronizer mesh issues that lead to shifting problems
- Recommended for API GL-5, GL-6, MT-1, MIL-L-2105E and SAE J2360
We deliver worldwide.
We encourage people to only return unused items.
Red Line 75W140 Gear Oil
These products contain the extreme pressure additives necessary for ultimate protection road cars and racing vehicles, as well as friction modifiers (except NS) for proper limited-slip operation
- Fully-synthetic formulas created from polyol ester base stocks, offer excellent lubrication under extreme conditions
- Ester base stocks and friction modifiers (except NS) provide additional slipperiness to lower operating temperatures by reducing the sliding friction in hypoid gears
- High viscosity-index (VI) to provide relatively constant viscosity and film thickness with varying temperature change
- Superior shear stability and reduced oxidation compared to other synthetics and conventional gear oils
- Exceed API GL-5 specifications
- Engineered to provide the highest degree of protection and improvement of differential efficiency for better mileage, longer drain intervals, and less wear
BMW 83 22 0 002 094
BMW 83 22 1 470 080
BMW 83 22 2 282 583
BMW 83 22 9 405 462
BMW 83 22 9 407 870
BMW 83 22 9 407 871
MB A 001 989 52 03
|API Service Class||GL 5+|
|SAE Viscosity Grade (Gear Oil)||75W140|
|Vis @ 100°C, CSt||27|
|Vis @ 40°C, CSt||192|
|Pour Point, °C||-45|
|Pour Point, °F||-49|
|Brookfield Viscosity, Poise||1300 @-40°C|
Orders $149.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. We have worked with our shipping companies and integrated their shipping prices with our website for customer comfort.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US. We have worked with our shipping companies and integrated their shipping prices with our website for customer comfort.
For a specific delivery ETA based on the exact item(s) you want to purchase, please call us at (248) 832-2444 or message us via Chat before placing an order.
We understand that when you make an order, you want your gear as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door fast. We work closely with our vendors in order to have the product shipped directly to you from their warehouse if that means you will get the product faster.
Items will have an availability status shown once a size/color is selected on the product page; this availability status will also be shown on the shopping cart page and in your order confirmation email. Most products will be marked "In Stock - Ships Within 24 Hours". These products will ship same or next business day. The earlier in the day the order is placed, the better the chance it will ship that day.
While we will do our best to ship from the distribution center closest to you, not all items will always be in stock in every location at all times. In some cases we will split the order and ship each package out to you individually and in other cases we may need to consolidate the items in one location to ship out as one package. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible.
Some items will be marked "Available - expect 3-5 business days lead time prior to shipment". These items cannot ship the same day and require lead time prior to shipment. If you select an expedited shipping method, please note that this will not reduce the lead time before the order is shipped.
Shipping Method Explanation
Business days are Monday-Friday; Holidays, Saturday and Sunday are not included in shipping days. Shipping timelines are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Orders shipping to PO Boxes may require 3-5 business days processing prior to shipment in order to ensure delivery via the US Postal Service. Please contact customer service for the most accurate delivery estimates. Additionally, certain oversize items may be restricted from delivery to a PO Box depending on the policies of the receiving facility.
Alaska / Hawaii / U.S. Territories
Orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories including Puerto Rico, Guam, and U.S. Virgin Islands will ship via the United States Postal Service.
Orders shipping to an International destination will ship via FedEx, DHL or UPS from either our fulfillment center in Philadelphia or Las Vegas. Please allow an additional 1-5 business days to process your order.
Items designated as hazardous (such as paints and chemicals) may only be shipped via ground shipping to the contiguous 48 US states. Hazardous items will be clearly identified during the shopping process.
We are currently only shipping tires to the contiguous US 48 States.
Oversize items are currently only being shipped via Ground to the contiguous 48 US states. Oversize items will be clearly identified during the shopping process. Oversized items include: ramps, fairings, motorcycle stands, fenders, street and dirt bike stands, certain full exhaust systems, street and cruiser handle bars, rims, seats, etc.
Typically packages will be left at your door and do not require a signature. Sometimes we will ship an item vendor direct and those vendors may require a signature on their shipments. If you absolutely need one way or the other, please contact Customer Service before placing your order.
2to4wheels.com does typically take back orders, based on the availability of the item.
If an item arrives visibly damaged, please contact us immediately. Claims are handled through the shipping carrier, but we will assist customers with these claims to the best of our ability.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
3. For wire transfer payments, all refunds will be issued in the form of a gift card.
4. You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to us.
Return Shipping Options
2. You are still responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
1. If you change your mind, act quickly and let us know!
Used or Damaged Merchandise
Apparel and Helmets
Electronics, Hard Parts, Tools, Tires
3. Any Tool or Chemical that has been opened or seal broken is non-returnable.
4. Open box items for which the packaging has been destroyed are not returnable.
Step 3: Select your return shipping method and follow instructions.
Attn: Returns (RMA# XXXX)
41000 Woodward Ave
Suite 350 East
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304