Alpinestars GP RACE V2 SUIT BOOTCUT - FIA Approved
2021 GP RACE V2 SUIT BOOT CUT FIA
We deliver worldwide.
We encourage people to only return unused items.
For all-around drivers competing in high-level contests, the GP Race v2 Suit was created. The GP Race v2 Suit, which complies with FIA Standard 8856-2018, has an athletic regular fit and is constructed of three layers—one layer of aramidic twill and two layers of aramidic base knit. This assembly maintains a modest weight of 400g/sqm while delivering a 5% improvement in breathability performance. The suit also features knitted stretch panels for optimal comfort on the armholes, lower back, and crotch areas. A larger and longer back panel helps the driver move more freely, and further comfort features include an internal flat seam, totally floating arms, and extended shoulders.
The lightweight GP Tech v2 suit has a three-layer construction with a breathable liner for optimum levels of protection, lightness and driver comfort. Other neat driver touches include stretch panels on the crotch, waist and underarm, with a twill outer-shell and aramid lining for maximum lightness and breathability. Featuring a fully floating arm construction, pre-curved arms and legs, and stretch panels on the knees, crotch, elbows, waist and spine for driver comfort and an optimized fit.
• Stretchable panels made of aramid knit on the back, waist, and crotch for improved comfort and mobility.
• Ergonomic collar with soft knit lining for maximum comfort and increased coverage.
• An outer shell fabric made entirely of aramid for outstanding heat and flame resistance.
• A belted waist and an adjustable neck provide a precise fit.
• Paneling with anatomical arm, leg, and torso patterns for the best fit possible when driving.
• Stretchable, ribbed foot and wrist cuffs for maximum comfort.
• Personalized premium YKK double slidered zipper for a flexible and adaptable fit.
• Thigh pockets for easy, worry-free storage.
• Laundry bags are included in the price for convenience and efficient material fiber protection.
• A regular fit style.
• 400g/sqm in weight.
• Certified to the new FIA 8856-2018 homologation standard and SFI 3-4 A / 5 certification.
• Alpinestars' flexible knit fabric and totally floating arm design offer little material resistance when driving.
• Alpinestars' unique shoulder epaulette design offers a useful element for the driver's extraction in the case of a collision.
• Multi-layer lightweight suit with knitted elastic sections for optimal breathability and maximum comfort.
Size64, 62, 60, 58, 56, 54, 52, 50, 48, 46, 44
ColorRED/BLACK, SILVER/ASPHALT/RED, BLACK/YELLOW FLUORESCENT, ANTHRACITE/BLACK/RED, ANTHRACITE/WHITE/ORANGE
Shipments to the Contiguous 48 US States
Orders $149.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. We have worked with our shipping companies and integrated their shipping prices with our website for customer comfort.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US. We have worked with our shipping companies and integrated their shipping prices with our website for customer comfort.
For a specific delivery ETA based on the exact item(s) you want to purchase, please call us at (248) 832-2444 or message us via Chat before placing an order.
We understand that when you make an order, you want your gear as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door fast. We work closely with our vendors in order to have the product shipped directly to you from their warehouse if that means you will get the product faster.
Items will have an availability status shown once a size/color is selected on the product page; this availability status will also be shown on the shopping cart page and in your order confirmation email. Most products will be marked "In Stock - Ships Within 24 Hours". These products will ship same or next business day. The earlier in the day the order is placed, the better the chance it will ship that day.
While we will do our best to ship from the distribution center closest to you, not all items will always be in stock in every location at all times. In some cases we will split the order and ship each package out to you individually and in other cases we may need to consolidate the items in one location to ship out as one package. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible.
Some items will be marked "Available - expect 3-5 business days lead time prior to shipment". These items cannot ship the same day and require lead time prior to shipment. If you select an expedited shipping method, please note that this will not reduce the lead time before the order is shipped.
Shipping Method Explanation
Business days are Monday-Friday; Holidays, Saturday and Sunday are not included in shipping days. Shipping timelines are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Orders shipping to PO Boxes may require 3-5 business days processing prior to shipment in order to ensure delivery via the US Postal Service. Please contact customer service for the most accurate delivery estimates. Additionally, certain oversize items may be restricted from delivery to a PO Box depending on the policies of the receiving facility.
Alaska / Hawaii / U.S. Territories
Orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories including Puerto Rico, Guam, and U.S. Virgin Islands will ship via the United States Postal Service.
Orders shipping to an International destination will ship via FedEx, DHL or UPS from either our fulfillment center in Philadelphia or Las Vegas. Please allow an additional 1-5 business days to process your order.
Items designated as hazardous (such as paints and chemicals) may only be shipped via ground shipping to the contiguous 48 US states. Hazardous items will be clearly identified during the shopping process.
We are currently only shipping tires to the contiguous US 48 States.
Oversize items are currently only being shipped via Ground to the contiguous 48 US states. Oversize items will be clearly identified during the shopping process. Oversized items include: ramps, fairings, motorcycle stands, fenders, street and dirt bike stands, certain full exhaust systems, street and cruiser handle bars, rims, seats, etc.
Typically packages will be left at your door and do not require a signature. Sometimes we will ship an item vendor direct and those vendors may require a signature on their shipments. If you absolutely need one way or the other, please contact Customer Service before placing your order.
2to4wheels.com does typically take back orders, based on the availability of the item.
If an item arrives visibly damaged, please contact us immediately. Claims are handled through the shipping carrier, but we will assist customers with these claims to the best of our ability.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
1. Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all tags included.
2. Once your return is received and inspected by MotoKarMax (usually within 48-72 hours of receiving), your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original payment method. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
3. For wire transfer payments, all refunds will be issued in the form of a gift card.
4. You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to us.
5. Please do not abuse this policy by ordering multiple (more than 2) of the same or similar item with the intention of returning the majority of your order. Please contact us if you are unsure of sizing or application for any items prior to placing your order and we will be happy to help you narrow it down!
6. See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. Items should not be shipped back to the manufacturer; all returns need an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number and will need to be returned to us.
Return Shipping Options
1. For customers in the contiguous 48 U.S. States, 2to4wheels provides the option of printing out a pre-paid UPS/ Fedex shipping label for a fee (calculated later). This fee will be deducted from your total refund amount.
2. For customers in any location, you have the option of using the carrier of your choice to return your order to us. We recommend shipping with a method which includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment.
3. All shipments must be made prepaid; packages shipped COD will be rejected. Any Refused, Undelivered, or Abandoned package will be subject to a $10 Service Fee.
1. Need to make an exchange? After you process your return, simply place a new order for the exchange merchandise. That means you'll claim the inventory and get your new gear fast!
2. You are still responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
1. If you change your mind, act quickly and let us know!
Used or Damaged Merchandise
1. Any merchandise which has been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned. We encourage you to walk on your carpet in your boots and to try your motorcycle helmet on indoors before heading out on the bike.
2. Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
3. Craigslist, eBay, Facebook Marketplace and other online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned back to us.
Apparel and Helmets
1. Apparel items must be packed in their original garment bag (or equivalent plastic bag protection) and include all original tags. The plastic bag protects the item from the cardboard. Items packaged without this protection most likely will arrive scuffed and will be returned to the customer.
2. Helmets must be shipped back as they were received in their original helmet bag, box and include all original paperwork and accessories.
3. Un-used items that are returned with missing or damaged packaging, tags, components, or hangers may be returned to the customer or subject to an additional processing fee of up to 25-50% of the merchandise cost based on the availability of those missing or damaged components.
Electronics, Hard Parts, Tools, Tires
1. Any electronic which has been removed from packaging or manufacturer seal broken is non-returnable.
2. Any part which has been installed or shows signs of attempting to be installed on a vehicle is non-returnable.
3. Any Tool or Chemical that has been opened or seal broken is non-returnable.
4. Open box items for which the packaging has been destroyed are not returnable.
1. International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
2. Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to us upon delivery will be rejected.
1. Each manufacturer has its own warranty policy. MotoKarMax will assist customers with their warranty; however MotoKarMax does not provide any direct warranty on any item sold.
1. Most manufacturers offer an additional warranty period which covers against merchandise defects. To determine warranty requirements for a specific item, please contact the manufacturer or contact us for assistance.
2. Please note warranty processing may take 4-8 weeks and will be subject to the individual manufacturer's policies and discretion. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
1. Please let us know ASAP if any items on your order arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged item claims are handled through the shipping carrier. We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
You can request a return authorization number (RMA#) online at www.2to4wheels.com or you may also initiate a return by calling us.
Step 1: Click "Login / Register" or "My Account" (if you are already logged in) at the top of the web page. Once you are within the "My Account" area of the website, click on "Order History" on the left-hand side of the page and find the order in question and click "View".
Step 2: Select the item(s) you would like to return from your order and be sure to choose the reason for returning each item.
Step 3: Select your return shipping method and follow instructions.
Step 4: Please print your Return Authorization form and include it with each shipment back to us. You have 7 days from the day the RMA is issued to return your merchandise so please be sure to print and ship at your earliest convenience. Please do not tape anything to the original product packaging! We need to get all products (and their packaging!) back in new condition. Place all merchandise in a shipping box; you may use the original shipping container. However, please DO NOT use the manufacturer's product box as the shipping container. It will arrive damaged and the package will be rejected by our returns department. Returns should be shipped to the following address unless otherwise noted on your return authorization instructions:
Attn: Returns (RMA# XXXX)
41000 Woodward Ave
Suite 350 East
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
Please retain your return tracking information. We are not responsible for packages lost during return shipment. You will receive a confirmation email from us when your return is processed which will include the full details of refund credited.
Alpinestars Tech-1 T Shoes US
Alpinestars TECH-1 K SHOES
Alpinestars GP Pro Comp Bootcut FIA / SFI Suit
Alpinestars 2022 GP Pro Comp V2 Suit - FIA approved
Alpinestars GP Race V2 Suit - FIA Approved
Alpinestars Kart Racing Indoor Suit
Alpinestars KMX-3 V2 SUIT
Alpinestars TECH-1 KX Auto Racing Shoes
Alpinestars Goanna Duffle Bag for travel and storage
Alpinestars 2020 KMX-9 V2 YOUTH SUIT
Alpinestars 2021 KMX-9 V2 GRAPH SUIT
ALPINESTARS BIONIC RIB SUPPORT
Alpinestars Engine Work Gloves
Alpinestars FLOW V2 HELMET BAG
Alpinestars 2021 KMX-9 V2 YOUTH GRAPHIC RACING SUIT
Alpinestars 2021 RACE V4 SOCKS
Alpinestars 2021 TEMPEST V2 YOUTH WATERPROOF GLOVES
ALPINESTARS 2021 TEMPEST V2 WATERPROOF GLOVES
Alpinestars SMX Plus V2 Boots
Alpinestars SMX PLUS V2 VENTED BOOTS - Comfort and Safety in One Boot
Alpinestars SMX-1 Air V2 Gloves
Buyers Best Pick – Alpinestars Faster Gloves
Alpinestars SP-8 V3 GLOVES
The Best Motorcycle Glove for Ladies - Alpinestars Stella SP-8 V3
Alpinestars SMX Z DRYSTAR® GLOVES
Alpinestars SP-365 DRYSTAR® GLOVES
Alpinestars Honda SMX Z DRYSTAR® Gloves
Alpinestars Chrome Gloves
Alpinestars Drop 6.0 Gloves: Pro-Level Protection for Bicycle Riders
Alpinestars Supertech R Boots - Ideal Racing boots
Alpinestars Tech 10 Supervented Boots