Market price:$7300.00 you save $250.01
- 3% less
BrenTuning Engine Calibration/Tuning for 2021+ BMW M1000RR Flash
US and European model M1000RR’s have been restricted from the factory with the US models having worse restrictions than it’s European counterpart. Stage 1 was developed to remove these restrictions and unlock your M1000RR’s full potential.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN STAGE STAGE 1?
- Derestricted Throttle
- Derestricted Exhaust Valve
- RPM Limiter Raised
- Better Fueling
- Heat Management
BUILT ON THE FOUNDATION OF ALREADY POPULAR //M+ MAPPING, STAGE 2 GOES A FEW STEPS FURTHER
BENEFITS OF STAGE 2 OVER STAGE 1
- Full-Time Closed Loop (Self-Tuning Feature!)
- Engine Startup
- More Derestriction found
- Adaptive Map Control
- Quick Shifter
- Intake Flaps
- Launch Control
- Traction Control
- Includes Our IAT Extension Kit and Intake Flapper Removal Kit
- Manufacturer: Bren Tuning
- Shipping info
We deliver worldwide.
- Payment methods
- Return Policy
We encourage people to only return unused items.
WHAT CAN BE ACCOMPLISHED WITH STAGE 1?
THROTTLE RESTRICTION – In track conditions where you need all the power you can get on demand, having the option to use 100 percent of the throttle is critical. The factory file has "dead areas," which might cause the M1000RR to behave erratically when corner exiting. This means that any acceleration in a straight line suffers as well. These factory constraints are removed, resulting in a smooth and predictable throttle response all the way to redline.
EXHAUST VALVE – The exhaust valve has two sides to it. It helps by providing back pressure when needed, but it also prevents the 2021+ M1000RR from producing the most power in mid to upper RPM levels. When the valve is closed, the bike is much quieter than when it is open. Because this valve closes so much, even slip-on exhaust sounds practically identical to stock. Because it is gear and RPM dependant, opening this valve for racing purposes allows for some horsepower improvements. Just like the throttle's butterfly valves. Even at high RPMs, lower gears will limit sound and power by 3-5 HP by opening the valve less than 100%. The stock exhaust valve is still used in BT mapping to offer you optimum power, but it is also opened up when you need to achieve peak power increases and get the sound you want.
RPM LIMITER – The factory-installed RPM limitation is set at 15,100 RPM. We've been experimenting with 15,300 RPM and have found no harmful side effects. The factory setup of the M1000RR really fluctuates RPM from gear to gear, which we haven't seen in BMW before but have seen in Ducati for a long time. In all gears, we set the RPM limitation to 15,300 RPM.
FUELING – For exhaust gas temperature considerations, the 2021 BMW M1000RR fuelling is rich, but it's overkill. It's also configured to run lean at idle, cruise, and warm up, causing stalling and cold/hot start troubles. The new M1000RR comes standard with 5-wire widebands (exactly as the 2020+ S1000RR) with a closed loop corrective system that allows it to target a certain AFR (Air/Fuel Ratio) from idle to redline. It also helps to keep the turtleshell exhaust system cool by being factory rich. However, because it targets real-time fuel adjustments, fuel may be cut for a better performance (think Dynojet PC5 Autotuner but better). Fortunately, the piggyback fuel controller and bespoke dyno tune are no longer available. We configure the M1000RR to aim for a higher AFR (Air/Fuel Ratio) in order to boost power while also improving drivability and idling.
HEAT MANAGEMENT – Let's face it, this bike is a little sweltering. Because of the redesigned exhaust system and idle/cruise AFR mixes, the bike is a formula for riding in the 215+F range and scorching your legs, making it uncomfortable anyplace you're not going 50+MPH. We rectified this problem by including our low fan temp adjustment as a normal baseline feature in this flash, as well as modified cruise mapping that significantly reduced temperatures.
- 10HP gain in top end RPM
- 2-4hp from exhaust valve management
- Cooler riding temps
- Warm up stalling issue resolved
- Improved throttle response in all gears
- Longer and smoother powerband
- Better exhaust note (as bike is silent stock due to exhaust valve)
WHAT CAN BE ACCOMPLISHED WITH STAGE 2?
FULL-TIME CLOSED LOOP TUNING. This may be the most significant element in Stage 2, and we are the only ones who can provide it. With the installation of a full OEM wideband system, the M1000RR has followed pace and integrated this new technology, which was first seen on a motorbike with the K67 S1000RR. The new M1000RR can tune itself to a specific lambda value thanks to the newly added widebands and ECU. Based on the wideband data, the M1000RR will continually modify the AFR (air/fuel ratio). With Stage 2, you'll always have a perfect fuel combination.. Elevation, temperature, even exhaust changes with Stage 2 mean NO ADDITIONAL TUNING OR DYNO TIME IS NEEDED additional tuning or dyno time is needed! STAGE 2 MAKES DYNO TUNING A THING OF THE PAST.
ENGINE STARTUP. The M1000RR appears to struggle with cold and warm starters considerably more than the S1000RR. Our Stage 1 flash mainly addressed the problem, but there were still a few occasions where the bike wouldn't start properly. In Stage 2, we devised an entirely new strategy. If you've experienced our Stage 1 flash, you'll see a difference right away in Stage 2. We've been testing for a few months and have had no problems starting any of the motorcycles.
MORE RESTRICTIONS REMOVED. There are "soft" and "hard" limitations on the OEM throttle model. At high speeds or high RPMs, the 2020 M1000RR will begin to close the throttle and limit torque on its own, which is known as the soft limits. The top speed governor was removed, and the throttle and torque were not restricted.
MODIFIED IGNITION FOR PERFORMANCE ON VARIOUS OCTANES. None of the stock ignition tables were touched in Stage 1. Stage 2 improves the performance and dependability of the ignition tables. There are numerous timing tables for the M1000RR. Depending on the quality of the gasoline, the bike will use more aggressive or less aggressive timing tables (if knock is present).
MR12 HORSEPOWER AND OTHER 100 OCTANE FUELING MAPS INCLUDED. All it takes is a single flash. The M1000RR can transition between fuels without flashing to a fresh map thanks to its adaptive ECU and OEM wideband sensors. This means you don't have to change maps if you wish to use ordinary 93 pump petrol and then convert to MR12. The adaptive ECU and our Stage 2 flash will automatically adjust for the new fuel and enhance performance. All that is required of the user is to fill up the bike with petrol and ride.
MODIFIED QUICK SHIFTER TIMES FOR UP/DOWN SHIFTING “KILL” TIMES. 30% faster “kill” times and much smoother shifting for the OEM quick shifter. We made what was already good, even better.
INTAKE FLAPPERS. We command them open from startup to shutdown. You’ll always get maximum airflow to your engine, and with our optional IAT kit (SEE BELOW) standing start performance in greatly increased.
LAUNCH CONTROL. Optimized to be more aggressive when you need to get that holeshot.
TRACTION CONTROL. Even though the sizes are the same, a Dunlop tire has a slightly different wheel radius than a Pirelli tire. The OEM TC has a set value for wheel radiuses, which varies from tire to tire. This is something that must be proper for the track and has a significant impact on how the bike performs. We introduced wheel radius adaption, which adjusts the TC to the size of your tire. (This is a fixed value in the OEM setup that can only be modified using racing tools.)
- Weight2 lbs
- Dimensions (L x W x H)12 x 8 x 6 in
- ManufacturerBren Tuning
- ModelStage 1 Flash, Stage 2 w/ IAT Relocation Kit, Stage 2 w/ Handheld
Shipments to the Contiguous 48 US States
Orders $149.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. We have worked with our shipping companies and integrated their shipping prices with our website for customer comfort.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US. We have worked with our shipping companies and integrated their shipping prices with our website for customer comfort.
For a specific delivery ETA based on the exact item(s) you want to purchase, please call us at (248) 832-2444 or message us via Chat before placing an order.
We understand that when you make an order, you want your gear as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door fast. We work closely with our vendors in order to have the product shipped directly to you from their warehouse if that means you will get the product faster.
Items will have an availability status shown once a size/color is selected on the product page; this availability status will also be shown on the shopping cart page and in your order confirmation email. Most products will be marked "In Stock - Ships Within 24 Hours". These products will ship same or next business day. The earlier in the day the order is placed, the better the chance it will ship that day.
While we will do our best to ship from the distribution center closest to you, not all items will always be in stock in every location at all times. In some cases we will split the order and ship each package out to you individually and in other cases we may need to consolidate the items in one location to ship out as one package. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible.
Some items will be marked "Available - expect 3-5 business days lead time prior to shipment". These items cannot ship the same day and require lead time prior to shipment. If you select an expedited shipping method, please note that this will not reduce the lead time before the order is shipped.
Shipping Method Explanation
Business days are Monday-Friday; Holidays, Saturday and Sunday are not included in shipping days. Shipping timelines are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Orders shipping to PO Boxes may require 3-5 business days processing prior to shipment in order to ensure delivery via the US Postal Service. Please contact customer service for the most accurate delivery estimates. Additionally, certain oversize items may be restricted from delivery to a PO Box depending on the policies of the receiving facility.
Alaska / Hawaii / U.S. Territories
Orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories including Puerto Rico, Guam, and U.S. Virgin Islands will ship via the United States Postal Service.
Orders shipping to an International destination will ship via FedEx, DHL or UPS from either our fulfillment center in Philadelphia or Las Vegas. Please allow an additional 1-5 business days to process your order.
Items designated as hazardous (such as paints and chemicals) may only be shipped via ground shipping to the contiguous 48 US states. Hazardous items will be clearly identified during the shopping process.
We are currently only shipping tires to the contiguous US 48 States.
Oversize items are currently only being shipped via Ground to the contiguous 48 US states. Oversize items will be clearly identified during the shopping process. Oversized items include: ramps, fairings, motorcycle stands, fenders, street and dirt bike stands, certain full exhaust systems, street and cruiser handle bars, rims, seats, etc.
Typically packages will be left at your door and do not require a signature. Sometimes we will ship an item vendor direct and those vendors may require a signature on their shipments. If you absolutely need one way or the other, please contact Customer Service before placing your order.
2to4wheels.com does typically take back orders, based on the availability of the item.
If an item arrives visibly damaged, please contact us immediately. Claims are handled through the shipping carrier, but we will assist customers with these claims to the best of our ability.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
1. Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all tags included.
2. Once your return is received and inspected by MotoKarMax (usually within 48-72 hours of receiving), your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original payment method. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
3. For wire transfer payments, all refunds will be issued in the form of a gift card.
4. You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to us.
5. Please do not abuse this policy by ordering multiple (more than 2) of the same or similar item with the intention of returning the majority of your order. Please contact us if you are unsure of sizing or application for any items prior to placing your order and we will be happy to help you narrow it down!
6. See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. Items should not be shipped back to the manufacturer; all returns need an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number and will need to be returned to us.
Return Shipping Options
1. For customers in the contiguous 48 U.S. States, 2to4wheels provides the option of printing out a pre-paid UPS/ Fedex shipping label for a fee (calculated later). This fee will be deducted from your total refund amount.
2. For customers in any location, you have the option of using the carrier of your choice to return your order to us. We recommend shipping with a method which includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment.
3. All shipments must be made prepaid; packages shipped COD will be rejected. Any Refused, Undelivered, or Abandoned package will be subject to a $10 Service Fee.
1. Need to make an exchange? After you process your return, simply place a new order for the exchange merchandise. That means you'll claim the inventory and get your new gear fast!
2. You are still responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
1. If you change your mind, act quickly and let us know!
Used or Damaged Merchandise
1. Any merchandise which has been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned. We encourage you to walk on your carpet in your boots and to try your motorcycle helmet on indoors before heading out on the bike.
2. Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
3. Craigslist, eBay, Facebook Marketplace and other online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned back to us.
Apparel and Helmets
1. Apparel items must be packed in their original garment bag (or equivalent plastic bag protection) and include all original tags. The plastic bag protects the item from the cardboard. Items packaged without this protection most likely will arrive scuffed and will be returned to the customer.
2. Helmets must be shipped back as they were received in their original helmet bag, box and include all original paperwork and accessories.
3. Un-used items that are returned with missing or damaged packaging, tags, components, or hangers may be returned to the customer or subject to an additional processing fee of up to 25-50% of the merchandise cost based on the availability of those missing or damaged components.
Electronics, Hard Parts, Tools, Tires
1. Any electronic which has been removed from packaging or manufacturer seal broken is non-returnable.
2. Any part which has been installed or shows signs of attempting to be installed on a vehicle is non-returnable.
3. Any Tool or Chemical that has been opened or seal broken is non-returnable.
4. Open box items for which the packaging has been destroyed are not returnable.
1. International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
2. Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to us upon delivery will be rejected.
1. Each manufacturer has its own warranty policy. MotoKarMax will assist customers with their warranty; however MotoKarMax does not provide any direct warranty on any item sold.
1. Most manufacturers offer an additional warranty period which covers against merchandise defects. To determine warranty requirements for a specific item, please contact the manufacturer or contact us for assistance.
2. Please note warranty processing may take 4-8 weeks and will be subject to the individual manufacturer's policies and discretion. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
1. Please let us know ASAP if any items on your order arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged item claims are handled through the shipping carrier. We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
You can request a return authorization number (RMA#) online at www.2to4wheels.com or you may also initiate a return by calling us.
Step 1: Click "Login / Register" or "My Account" (if you are already logged in) at the top of the web page. Once you are within the "My Account" area of the website, click on "Order History" on the left-hand side of the page and find the order in question and click "View".
Step 2: Select the item(s) you would like to return from your order and be sure to choose the reason for returning each item.
Step 3: Select your return shipping method and follow instructions.
Step 4: Please print your Return Authorization form and include it with each shipment back to us. You have 7 days from the day the RMA is issued to return your merchandise so please be sure to print and ship at your earliest convenience. Please do not tape anything to the original product packaging! We need to get all products (and their packaging!) back in new condition. Place all merchandise in a shipping box; you may use the original shipping container. However, please DO NOT use the manufacturer's product box as the shipping container. It will arrive damaged and the package will be rejected by our returns department. Returns should be shipped to the following address unless otherwise noted on your return authorization instructions:
Attn: Returns (RMA# XXXX)
41000 Woodward Ave
Suite 350 East
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
Please retain your return tracking information. We are not responsible for packages lost during return shipment. You will receive a confirmation email from us when your return is processed which will include the full details of refund credited.