O.Z Racing Aspen HLT Wheels
made in italy
ASPEN HLT, a dynamic 5-spoke wheel in the All Terrain range has been designed specifically for medium and large SUVs, automobiles with a large mass where wheels must bear very heavy weights and superior load strength is required. Like the other new wheels in the All Terrain range, ASPEN HLT is produced using HLT technology, which is normally used for racing car wheels. Thanks to the HLT technology and heat treatments, which are OZ proprietary processes, ASPEN HLT has an excellent strength vs. structural flexibility ratio and weighs significantly less than other wheels in the same category.
Please call us for the correct wheels for your vehicle.
$469.12, save $187.65
We deliver worldwide.
We encourage people to only return unused items.
O.Z RACING WHEELS
Available Rim Diameters: 20", 21"
- High Light Technology (HLT) for ultra lightweight and strength
- One-piece, cast construction
- Snap-in, exposed lug cap
- Select fitments in stock. Some fitments special order and delivered in approximately 60 days.
- Center cap shown included at no charge.
Design: 5 spokes with dinamic effect
Production process: Low pressure casting process + Heat treatment + HLT
Material: Al Si 7 MgCharacteristics
Oe cap ready for: Mercedes, BMW, Range Rover and Porsche Macan
Adaptor ring for: Audi Q5, Audi Q7, VW, Porsche need an OZ adaptor ring to use original center cap (accessory to be purchased separately)
Offset range: 18-60
Width range: 8,5-11,5
Profiles: Flat, ConcaveDownload: ASSEMBLY AND MAINTENANCE
All Wheels Are Round. Or Are They?
Though not enforced, there are quality standards to govern the production of wheels. Some countries though, like Germany and Japan, have government regulations requiring aftermarket wheels to meet certain criteria and ensure proper fit. The United States has taken steps to establish guidelines but it will be some time before they can enact regulation of any kind.
Consequently, all wheels are not made the same. The performance of an alloy wheel is a direct result of the manufacturing technique employed.
We offer a wide range of wheel choices from manufacture's that have adopted the manufacturing processes that meet the strict O.E.M. (Original Equipment manufacturers) requirements. Wheel companies that supply to the O.E.M. market must follow certain procedures during the manufacturing process to maintain the quality and integrity of their product.
"...all wheels are not made the same. The performance of an alloy wheel is a direct result of the manufacturing technique employed."
There are many factors to consider when purchasing an alloy wheel.
What Is a Wheel and What Is a Rim? Are They the Same Thing?
It may seem obvious, but a wheel is comprised of a hub, spokes and rim. Sometimes these components will be one piece, sometimes two or three. The hub is the center portion of the wheel and is what attaches the wheel to the suspension. The spokes radiate out from the hub and attach to the rim. The rim is the outer part of the wheel that holds the tire. While many people refer to wheels as "rims," this is technically incorrect. We'll discuss several ways that wheels are manufactured below.
One-Piece Cast Wheels
This is the most common type of aluminum wheel. The casting of wheels is the process of getting molten aluminum inside a mold to form a wheel. There are different ways this can be accomplished and although it sounds simple, this is truly an art when done properly.
Gravity casting is the most basic process of pouring molten aluminum into a mold utilizing the earth's gravity to fill the mold. Gravity casting offers a very reasonable production cost and is a good method for casting designs that are more visually oriented or when reducing weight is not a primary concern. Since the process relies on gravity to fill the mold, the aluminum is not as densely packed in the mold as some other casting processes. Often gravity cast wheels will have a higher weight to achieve the required strength.
Low Pressure Casting
Low pressure casting uses positive pressure to move the molten aluminum into the mold quicker and achieve a finished product that has improved mechanical properties (more density) over a gravity cast wheel. There is a slightly higher production cost over gravity casting, but low pressure casting is the most common process approved for aluminum wheels sold to the O.E.M. market. Some companies offer wheels that are produced under a higher pressure in special casting equipment to create a wheel that is lighter and stronger than a wheel produced in low pressure, but there's a higher cost associated with the process. Low pressure cast wheels offer a good value for the aftermarket while still maintaining strength and a lighter weight.
Spun-Rim, Flow-Forming or Rim-Rolling Technology
This specialized process begins with a low-pressure casting and uses a special machine that spins the initial casting, heats the outer portion of the casting and then uses steel rollers pressed against the rim area to pull the rim to its final width and shape. The combination of the heat, pressure and spinning create a rim area with the strength similar to a forged wheel, but without the high cost of forging. Some of the special wheels produced for O.E.M. high performance or limited production vehicles utilize this type of technology resulting in a dramatic reduction in wheel weight while enhancing structural rigidity vs. a standard cast wheel.
Wheel manufacturers define this process in many ways. O.Z. Racing flow-formed wheels like the Hyper GT HLT, for example, are created using their proprietary High Light Technology (HLT), a combination of flow-forming and other technologies directly derived from experience gained during the production of their Formula One and Indy car wheels.
In forged wheels, computer numerically controlled (CNC) mills add the cosmetics and the bolt circle to exacting tolerances.
The ultimate in one-piece wheels. Forging is the process of forcing a solid billet of aluminum between the forging dies under an extreme amount of pressure. This creates a finished product that is very dense, very strong and therefore can be very light. The costs of tooling, development, equipment, etc., make this type of wheel very exclusive and usually demand a high price in the aftermarket.
This type of wheel utilizes two or three components assembled together to produce a finished wheel. Multi-piece wheels can use many different methods of manufacturing. Centers can be cast in various methods or forged. The rim sections for 3-piece wheels are normally spun from disks of aluminum. Generally, spun rim sections offer the ability to custom-tailor wheels for special applications that would not be available otherwise. The rim sections are bolted to the center and normally a sealant is applied in or on the assembly area to seal the wheel. This type of 3-piece construction was originally developed for racing in the early 1970s and has been used on cars ever since. The 3-piece wheels are most popular in the 17" and larger diameters.
There are now many options for 2-piece wheels in the market. The 2-piece wheel design does not offer as wide a range of application that a 3-piece wheel allows; however, they are more common in the market and the prices start well below the average 3-piece wheel. Some 2-piece wheels have the center bolted into a cast or cast/spun rim section and other manufacturers press centers into spun rim sections and weld the unit together. When BBS developed a new 2-piece wheel to replace the previous 3-piece street wheel, they used the special rim-rolling technology (originally developed for racing wheels) to give the rim section the weight and strength advantages similar to a forged rim. On the high-end of the 2-piece wheel market you can find wheels using forged rims and forged centers. Since these are only sold in small volume and due to the high development and production costs associated with the forging process, they tend to be on the high end of the price scale.
ManufacturerO.Z Racing Wheels
Wheel Diameter20", 21"
Shipments to the Contiguous 48 US States
Orders $149.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. We have worked with our shipping companies and integrated their shipping prices with our website for customer comfort.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US. We have worked with our shipping companies and integrated their shipping prices with our website for customer comfort.
For a specific delivery ETA based on the exact item(s) you want to purchase, please call us at (248) 832-2444 or message us via Chat before placing an order.
We understand that when you make an order, you want your gear as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door fast. We work closely with our vendors in order to have the product shipped directly to you from their warehouse if that means you will get the product faster.
Items will have an availability status shown once a size/color is selected on the product page; this availability status will also be shown on the shopping cart page and in your order confirmation email. Most products will be marked "In Stock - Ships Within 24 Hours". These products will ship same or next business day. The earlier in the day the order is placed, the better the chance it will ship that day.
While we will do our best to ship from the distribution center closest to you, not all items will always be in stock in every location at all times. In some cases we will split the order and ship each package out to you individually and in other cases we may need to consolidate the items in one location to ship out as one package. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible.
Some items will be marked "Available - expect 3-5 business days lead time prior to shipment". These items cannot ship the same day and require lead time prior to shipment. If you select an expedited shipping method, please note that this will not reduce the lead time before the order is shipped.
Shipping Method Explanation
Business days are Monday-Friday; Holidays, Saturday and Sunday are not included in shipping days. Shipping timelines are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Orders shipping to PO Boxes may require 3-5 business days processing prior to shipment in order to ensure delivery via the US Postal Service. Please contact customer service for the most accurate delivery estimates. Additionally, certain oversize items may be restricted from delivery to a PO Box depending on the policies of the receiving facility.
Alaska / Hawaii / U.S. Territories
Orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories including Puerto Rico, Guam, and U.S. Virgin Islands will ship via the United States Postal Service.
Orders shipping to an International destination will ship via FedEx, DHL or UPS from either our fulfillment center in Philadelphia or Las Vegas. Please allow an additional 1-5 business days to process your order.
Items designated as hazardous (such as paints and chemicals) may only be shipped via ground shipping to the contiguous 48 US states. Hazardous items will be clearly identified during the shopping process.
We are currently only shipping tires to the contiguous US 48 States.
Oversize items are currently only being shipped via Ground to the contiguous 48 US states. Oversize items will be clearly identified during the shopping process. Oversized items include: ramps, fairings, motorcycle stands, fenders, street and dirt bike stands, certain full exhaust systems, street and cruiser handle bars, rims, seats, etc.
Typically packages will be left at your door and do not require a signature. Sometimes we will ship an item vendor direct and those vendors may require a signature on their shipments. If you absolutely need one way or the other, please contact Customer Service before placing your order.
2to4wheels.com does typically take back orders, based on the availability of the item.
If an item arrives visibly damaged, please contact us immediately. Claims are handled through the shipping carrier, but we will assist customers with these claims to the best of our ability.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
1. Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all tags included.
2. Once your return is received and inspected by MotoKarMax (usually within 48-72 hours of receiving), your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original payment method. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
3. For wire transfer payments, all refunds will be issued in the form of a gift card.
4. You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to us.
5. Please do not abuse this policy by ordering multiple (more than 2) of the same or similar item with the intention of returning the majority of your order. Please contact us if you are unsure of sizing or application for any items prior to placing your order and we will be happy to help you narrow it down!
6. See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. Items should not be shipped back to the manufacturer; all returns need an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number and will need to be returned to us.
Return Shipping Options
1. For customers in the contiguous 48 U.S. States, 2to4wheels provides the option of printing out a pre-paid UPS/ Fedex shipping label for a fee (calculated later). This fee will be deducted from your total refund amount.
2. For customers in any location, you have the option of using the carrier of your choice to return your order to us. We recommend shipping with a method which includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment.
3. All shipments must be made prepaid; packages shipped COD will be rejected. Any Refused, Undelivered, or Abandoned package will be subject to a $10 Service Fee.
1. Need to make an exchange? After you process your return, simply place a new order for the exchange merchandise. That means you'll claim the inventory and get your new gear fast!
2. You are still responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
1. If you change your mind, act quickly and let us know!
Used or Damaged Merchandise
1. Any merchandise which has been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned. We encourage you to walk on your carpet in your boots and to try your motorcycle helmet on indoors before heading out on the bike.
2. Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
3. Craigslist, eBay, Facebook Marketplace and other online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned back to us.
Apparel and Helmets
1. Apparel items must be packed in their original garment bag (or equivalent plastic bag protection) and include all original tags. The plastic bag protects the item from the cardboard. Items packaged without this protection most likely will arrive scuffed and will be returned to the customer.
2. Helmets must be shipped back as they were received in their original helmet bag, box and include all original paperwork and accessories.
3. Un-used items that are returned with missing or damaged packaging, tags, components, or hangers may be returned to the customer or subject to an additional processing fee of up to 25-50% of the merchandise cost based on the availability of those missing or damaged components.
Electronics, Hard Parts, Tools, Tires
1. Any electronic which has been removed from packaging or manufacturer seal broken is non-returnable.
2. Any part which has been installed or shows signs of attempting to be installed on a vehicle is non-returnable.
3. Any Tool or Chemical that has been opened or seal broken is non-returnable.
4. Open box items for which the packaging has been destroyed are not returnable.
1. International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
2. Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to us upon delivery will be rejected.
1. Each manufacturer has its own warranty policy. MotoKarMax will assist customers with their warranty; however MotoKarMax does not provide any direct warranty on any item sold.
1. Most manufacturers offer an additional warranty period which covers against merchandise defects. To determine warranty requirements for a specific item, please contact the manufacturer or contact us for assistance.
2. Please note warranty processing may take 4-8 weeks and will be subject to the individual manufacturer's policies and discretion. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
1. Please let us know ASAP if any items on your order arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged item claims are handled through the shipping carrier. We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
You can request a return authorization number (RMA#) online at www.2to4wheels.com or you may also initiate a return by calling us.
Step 1: Click "Login / Register" or "My Account" (if you are already logged in) at the top of the web page. Once you are within the "My Account" area of the website, click on "Order History" on the left-hand side of the page and find the order in question and click "View".
Step 2: Select the item(s) you would like to return from your order and be sure to choose the reason for returning each item.
Step 3: Select your return shipping method and follow instructions.
Step 4: Please print your Return Authorization form and include it with each shipment back to us. You have 7 days from the day the RMA is issued to return your merchandise so please be sure to print and ship at your earliest convenience. Please do not tape anything to the original product packaging! We need to get all products (and their packaging!) back in new condition. Place all merchandise in a shipping box; you may use the original shipping container. However, please DO NOT use the manufacturer's product box as the shipping container. It will arrive damaged and the package will be rejected by our returns department. Returns should be shipped to the following address unless otherwise noted on your return authorization instructions:
Attn: Returns (RMA# XXXX)
41000 Woodward Ave
Suite 350 East
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
Please retain your return tracking information. We are not responsible for packages lost during return shipment. You will receive a confirmation email from us when your return is processed which will include the full details of refund credited.