2 Wheel Store
- Handlebar and Controls
- Body Parts and Protection
- Paddock Stands and Kits
- Exhaust Parts
- Luggage and Saddle Bags
- Riding Gear
- Performance parts
- Wheels & Tires
- Periodic Maintenance
4 Wheel Store
- Bike Racks
- Wheels and Tires
- Periodic Maintenance
- Racing Gear
- Karting Gear
- Aug 6, 2021 Akrapovic Exhaust for Chevrolet Corvette C8 I would like to share a short teaser video of the Akrapovic C8 Corvette system. Our team worked closely with Akrapovic to develop this exhaust since this is targeted towards our market. The plan is to start pre-orders mid August, with first deliveries a month later.
- May 17, 2021 Barni Racing Team and Tito Rabat - WSBK 2021 Barni Racing World Superbike team gear up for the upcoming season with Tito Rabat.
- May 11, 2021 MotoGP continues for 2021... At Losail Circuit Sports Club, QATAR Accossato USA proud of Pramac Ducati team at MotoGP race in Qatar 2021.
- May 11, 2021 French Moto GP 2021 - Racing in the Rain French LeMans Moto GP 2021 - What a rain filled emotional result
- May 1, 2021 OLD Da’ Vinci’s art that can be bought with pride in 2017 2005 Ford Mustang V6 Convertible (One of the best Old car for collection for the price)
French Moto GP 2021 - Racing in the Rain
Yesterday, May 16th 2021 it’s been French GP turn in LeMans.
If the weather forecast seems doubtful over the tests, yesterday it started raining after the first laps.
The rain divides the pilots. Somebody falls, others go back to their boxes to change the bike and others resist anyway.
The French Rider from Pramac, Zarco, supported by Accossato has started the race fifth.
Despite the weather, Johann determined on his Ducati resisted and conquered positions leaving some of his best colleagues behind.
Zarco has finished the race second, following just the former Pramac pilot Jack Miller who got the gold cup for the second time in a row, well-done!
Congratulations to Tito Rabat who finished the race without surrendering in spite of the wet track.
As concerns Moto3, both pilots from the Sic58 Squadra Corse Tatsuki and Fellon raced with the Accossato Honda Moto3 Full Clutch CF017 and the Throttle Control TC009 with the Accossato racing grips GR006. All Made in Accossato and Made in Italy.
In Italy instead it’s been the opening day of the second round in the Italian Superbike Championship and the National Trophy at the Marco Simoncelli World Circuit in Misano Adriatico. The Barni Racing Team, using Accossato parts, has been the protagonist on the track with Michele Pirro and Luca Salvadori, the former in the CVI Superbike and the latter on the National Trophy 1000.
With another masterpiece race Michele Pirro scores his personal hat trick in the Italian Superbike Championship and, after the second victory at the Mugello, imposed his authority in the First Race at the Misano World Circuit.
Get Accossato products in the USA from 2to4wheels.